Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bags of fun

Here's a few I made earlier...............


I tried to be all arty with my camera, shame the sun had vanished!! The tree is beautiful isn't it...




I added a handy little pocket inside for a mobile phone. At least if it is in the pocket it might be easy to find it when it rings..


I asked my daughter which was her favourite. She said 'that's a hard one Mammy' .She picked this one. 'I like the colours' she said...... It's an embroidered polyester. I have the same fabric in other colours too. It is so eyecatching. I can't wait to make more....watch this space.


The fabric in this one is a Villa Nova silk. I love it... It's pure silk, the piece in the middle is embroidered and the green straps have brown embroidery on them.


1 comment:

Emily@theNest said...

Welcome to Blogland m'dear!! I'll add you to my blogroll~ many years of (in my case-senseless wittering!!!!) happy blogging!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...