Monday, June 28, 2010

Blogging causes weight gain!!!!

I am going to a wedding on friday. I had the most beautiful dress in the wardrobe waiting for an occasion like this. So when the invitation came through the door I immediately thought of my gorgeous red dress. mmm Unfortunately I have realised there is a direct relationship between facebook,blogging and......weight gain. There was at least 1.5 inches between the 2 sides of the zip. I have tried over the last few weeks to shift it but said dress is still pretty tight.Darn.

Last night I came to the decision that the dress is definitely not going to get an outing this time. Thankfully I had been fabric shopping recently.So yes you have guess it.....I made a new dress. I am not going to unveil the dress in this post. It will make its debut for 'lush friday'.

To give you a sneaky peek ,today i whipped up this cute little cluch bag to match from the leftover fabric.

I had this Red raw silk which was perfect for inside.

This is the pattern I used for the dress. Such a simple pattern to use. Of course I made a few slight changes to it, as I usually do.

If you want to see the dress pop back on friday!!!


7 comments:

Grace said...

Andrea that bag is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the dress! You're such a dedicated blogger, I'm not, technically then I should be skinny, I've found a flaw in your theory! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the bag..! :)

MandMStudio said...

Great bag, I cant wait to see that dress

tyneboden said...

I absoultely love the clutch! Can't wait to see the dress!

Emily@theNest said...

Ha a ha ha aah ah ahaha aaaah ah ah ah aha ha ah aha ha ha haha. So THAT'S why!!!!!!!!

Sarah Craig said...

Such a cute bag! Can't wait to see the dress....

Lisa said...

Yes, sitting for 5 hours watching the computer screen for sure increase weight. Weight Gain

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...