Friday, June 11, 2010

oilcloth heaven 'show and tell friday'

I am so excited!!! This is my first 'show and tell friday'offering. I have been addicted to tuning in every friday for the last few weeks and promised myself every week that I would definitely have something next week to show. Well finally the week has come for me at last. I have been getting carried away with oilcloth this week. I am trying to make some bags for some carft fairs coming up soon. I just adore all these fabrics.The bags are so simple and so spacious.
I am linking to Look what I made and sew and tell friday. Why not check them out and see what others are up to this week!!



To start the apples were my favourite and then I loved the dots...



......so I made a little wristlet wallet to match......

.....then I really really loved the Dogs pattern....................


...............then I fell for the kitchen patchwork one............. !!!



I put some gym stuff in to see just how much could fit in. See...loads of room.
Which is your favourite?????




17 comments:

Jen Poe said...

Very cool! I personally like the apples most. I could probably use one of these for a beach bag this summer!

P. said...

Ooh, hard to pick a favorite as I like them all. But I think I'd say the dots! Great bags!

Emily@theNest said...

OOOHHH, I like these!! Love the kitchen patchwork, and also the spotty one... but I wouldn't say no to the other two either!!!!

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

They're all great, but the dots win for me!

Leslie said...

my favorite is definitely the apples tote...the oilcloth are so fun

Michelle said...

Oh gosh, it would be so hard to pick a favorite. They are all just fabulous!

beth said...

I love them all! Now I want to go buy some of that oilcloth!!!

Michelle said...

The dots!! I do love me some dots!

Great finishes :)

Diane said...

These are adorable! I think that apples and dots are my favs, but those dogs are cute!

Rita E said...

Great post! Love them all! Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

Great bags! Love the spot one.

Michelle - Mom of 3 Munchkins said...

They are all cute, but the dots are my favorite!

Sarah Craig said...

How cute! I'd have a hard time choosing between the apples and the dogs. Welcome to Sew & Tell Fridays!!

Carla said...

I think they are all great! But since you are just asking for one, I would have to say the dotted one.

Dayna said...

I think the dots are definitely my favorite! So glad you joined us all this week!

omalzagirl said...

So Cute! I love the apple one. Where do you get the cute oil cloth?

lush stuff said...

Hi, I live in Ireland. I run my own curtain shop so I ordered it from one of my suppliers. Great isn't it. Thanks for leaving a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...