Sunday, June 6, 2010

A wash out at BLOOM 2010!!!

We went to Bloom in the Pheonix Park today. When I got up this morning the sun was shining,birds singing-get the picture,so we headed off to collect Nes all excited about the day ahead. When we were about 30mins away from Dublin the clouds got very dark and threatening!!. 'Well ' said Nes 'thank God I brought my rain coat'(just in case).. Oops we didn't of course.. Very big Oops actually. Apparently the Bloom people had been giving out rain ponchos but had run out when we arrived. Cerys had a hood on her top but me and Kian had to just suffer the rain.



That tea pot always comes on picnics.

The show gardens were really gorgeous. I noticed a lot of similarities in them. Hostas and Alliums were very popular,as was the use of water features.

This was our favourite garden.

Boy these Alliums were big.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...