Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome

*****Welcome All to the Very First 'lush friday'******

I was in a real Sewing Zone this week , I made camera cases, bags,bags, and more bags.I have met some lovely crafty people this week through a load of different blogs and facebook fanpages. There is a lot of highly talented people out there.I have so enjoyed this week, sewing promoting my 'lush friday' ,and seeing all the fans arriving to my facebook page.

Here are my latest bags........

During the week I was making lovely neat shoulder bags and I decided to make a Big bag for show and tell. This is a roomy bag,has long shoulder straps and a magnet to close. It is colourful and a little quirky with the different fabrics.




I am also linking up to simply designing ,fab friday,along for the ride and amylou's sew and tell. After you link to 'lush friday' Why not link in there too!!!!!


If you would like to link your project to 'lush friday' click here


15 comments:

Miri said...

Oh these are lovely bags!

Larri @ Seams Inspired said...

Wonderful! I'm envious of all the sewing you were able to accomplish this week. Way to go! Happy Sewing! :o)

Dee said...

wow! sew much accomplished in one week! I'm jealous! cute bags and fun to carry too I bet!

Carla said...

You were busy because those bags look great! What fun fabrics.

Dayna said...

These are all so cute!

Diane said...

Cute bags!

Michelle said...

So cute and original!

Darla said...

Those bags are lovely! I think bags with a bunch of different fabrics are so interesting. They make you think about how the fabrics work together, ways that they're alike and different, and it makes you really pay attention to their patterns, kwim? They're really a much more complex kind of pretty. Love these!

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Love your bags! The combo of colors and fabrics is really wonderful. Your production level is astonishing, makes me feel like a slacker!

The Tripp Family said...

those are great bags! Love your fabrics.

trish said...

Oh goodness. Those are so cute! You did a super job!

Jamie in Louisiana said...

Great projects! Also visited your site and enjoyed myself. Great inspiration. Thank you for sharing.

Kristen said...

Cute, cute bags!

Julie @ Frugal and Fabulous Design said...

These are so bright and fun!

Thanks for linking up to Fab Friday -

Cheers!

Rene' said...

Very cool bags with some fun fabrics. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...