Monday, June 21, 2010

Wow camera case and matching handbag

The weather here at the moment is the sort of weather I remember our summers were like when I was a child. When we got our summer holidays from school we wore our shorts and summer clothes until we went back to school in September.Now I don't even buy new summer clothes. They just don't wear out from year to year.

Anyhow, today I really wanted to sew up these bags I cut out yesterday. I cut them out on my patio tables in the sunshine. I was not going to miss a bit of that sun. I am back at work tomorrow(tues) so will only be admiring it throughthe shop windows. But today I was dying to sew them up so I wrestled and put up the gazebo (a bargain at €17.99 from argos). Brought lock ,stock and barrell down from my sewing room(in the attic-I was determined) and finally with the help of a very long extension lead I was in business. sewing away to my hearts content.

Here's what I made.....



It's even colourful inside


Logo embroidered on the closing flap.


Velcro to close, and a clever intertwining of the straps keeps it closed...love it...









Little pocket at the back too.




Fits this size camera.



A very fetching combo....
I am hosting my first 'lush friday' show and tell this friday 25th june. Please join in, more info here








3 comments:

Emily@theNest said...

Fantastic Andrea! I'm going to do the photographing tomorrow, so hopefully will have results for you by the evening!!!!!! Looking forward to Friday!! Well done XX

tyneboden said...

I love this idea! I'm a new follower, and just added something to your Lush Stuff Friday! I'm excited to see what everyone has!

Sarah Craig said...

Wow! Those are great bags - and I just love that fabric!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...