Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wristlet purses

I had great fun making these wristlet purses. Each one was different and unique. I made them from a curtain fabric sample book which I had not got the heart to throw away once it became discontinued from a range of fabrics I sell in my shop. I just knew that I would put it to use one day. That day came last friday.I took a lot of time cutting up the pieces of fabric so that I put it all to good use. All the flowers are applique and have sweet little buttons too.


This is a gorgeous duck egg colour.(did not photograph well)


The flower is applique with a little button in the center.


I lined them inside with some curtain lining.



I was so pleased with the way they turned out. What do you think??


I am planning on hosting my first 'lush friday' show and tell next friday . Please join in,all are welcome. For more info look here.





6 comments:

MandMStudio said...

So lovely:) They came out wonderful. I hate it when colors dont photograph well. But still they look great.

lush stuff said...

It's my amateur photography!!. I am going to try photgraphing them again .

Katie Jeans Jewelry said...

Those are so cute. I think people will snatch those up. always nice to have a little purse like that. Love those.

mommysdream said...

So cute! And just right for last-minute summer plans

pippablue said...

Such cute purses. Love the wristband idea, handy for little girls who insist on carrying their own money! Thanks for hosting "Lush Friday"

Sarah Craig said...

Adorable, and such a great size! Thanks for sharing them with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...